Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, we have had to temporarily shut our Hub. However, we are still available to offer support. Please contact our friendly team on 01752 243333.
You can access our FREE Activity Worksheets by clicking here.
If you are:
- living with the challenges of Alzheimer’s or dementia
- unsure about what your condition means and would like a better understanding
- looking for support to continue living the life you choose
- interested in taking control of your life with positive therapies that make a difference
Or you are:
- waiting for a Memory Clinic assessment or follow-up
- worried about your memory or someone you know
- looking for ways to keep your brain healthy and lower your risk of dementia
…we are here to help.
Our welcoming Hub area upstairs at Moments Café is where you can find information, advice and support. It’s a place where we can sit and spend time with you, talk through your situation and its challenges and work together to find ways to make your life feel positive again. There is nothing ‘formula’ about what we offer – you are uniquely individual and we respond to that.
“I can’t imagine what life would be like for families living with dementia if you weren’t here.“ – JF
During normal circumstances, our team is available anytime Monday to Friday for a 20-minute drop-in session and we always listen with compassion. We help you identify the main challenges you are facing and how you would like your life to be. If we can’t provide what you need immediately, we will arrange a 1-hour follow up appointment where you can talk things through in more depth with our Hub Coordinator, Anne.
Our aim is to work with you on an Action Plan with all the information you need to take positive steps towards a future that feels optimistic, uplifted and supported.
And to make sure you NEVER FEEL ALONE.